The appearance of a new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), which causes the disease COVID-19, led the World Health Organization to declare a situation of International Public Health Emergency.
Given the current national and international situation, Adega de São Mamede da Ventosa, voluntarily and in social responsibility, will take preventive measures.
Thus, the Adega de São Mamede da Ventosa wants to communicate to all suppliers, customers, associates and partners that as of March 17, 2020, we will implement the following preventive measures to combat the spread of the so-called virus:
– Suspension of service to the public;
– Suspension of all face-to-face meetings;
– All entrances to the Winery premises must be duly authorized and registered;
– Wine Shop closure;
– Employees will comply with quarantine / social isolation;
– Minimum services will be provided by some employees on a telecommuting basis.
We are available by phone and email, through:
939 511 829
Arneiros, March 16, 2020