We inform all associates, customers and friends, that our Wine Shop is again open to the public.
Due to the phase we are still going through with COVID-19 we will have some extra precautions:
Under the terms of article 13-B of Decree-Law no. 10-A / 2020, the use of masks or visors is mandatory for access or stay at the Store
Under the terms of article 15 of the Resolution of the Council of Ministers no. 33-A / 2020, it is hereby informed that the following rules are followed in the Store:
- Access is limited to 3 people (5 per 100 m2);
- The minimum distance of 2 meters between clients;
- Customers can only stay inside the establishment for the time strictly necessary to purchase goods or services;
- The concentration of people at the entrance to the store will be avoided as much as possible;
- Daily and periodic cleaning and disinfection of spaces, equipment, objects and surfaces will be promoted;
- Cleaning and disinfection will be promoted, after each use, of automatic payment terminals (TPA), equipment, objects, surfaces, products and utensils in direct contact with customers;
- Liquid alcohol-based solutions will be made available at the entrance and exit of the establishment;
- Priority is given to health professionals, members of the security, protection and rescue forces and services, armed forces personnel and the provision of social support services.
Buy local products.
Visit us we are waiting for you.